How You Can Help
“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
The first and most important way to help is prayer. Pray for the more than 1.4 billion people, the population of India. There are more than 400 million people who subsist on about a dollar a day. Then there are the children that need to be fed, clothed and sheltered. Pray that they be educated, and most of all, and that they have a opportunity to know the Lord.
Simply telling people about God is not what we do, we try to meet the basic needs they have or what we do would not be very effective. We believe that Jesus’ model is the only valid way to reach those who don’t know Him. He helped to the whole person, responding to both physical and spiritual needs. When you respond to physical needs of the poor, it whets the appetite of the lost soul.
To that end, we are constantly engaged in feeding, clothing and educating the children, caring for widows and orphans, supporting orphanages, equipping and encouraging local people, building homes for the elderly, as well as in planting supplies and goods along the way.
We have made it a priority policy to see that every dollar we receive for India goes to India. We do not use funds given for India for any other purpose. We use our own resources to run the office, to pay for travel, mailings, office supplies, web site expenses, etc.. We will, with God’s help, continue this policy, but there are many ways in which you can make a significant difference in the lives of these precious souls.
- A gift of just $5.00 provides many blankets for the poor.
- It costs a mere $10 dollars per month to feed a widow.
- $30 will feed and nourish a child for one month.
- Bikes made especially for the handicapped can be purchased for $300.00 apiece.
- $800.00 will provide school supplies for an entire year for each home of 25 children. This includes uniforms.
- $1000.00 will purchase books for all homes and slum area in their language for one year.
- It costs $1000 for a small motorcycle which will enable a local pastor to visit and minister to the people in his rural area. Without this type of transportation, these pastors must travel many miles on foot, which greatly limits the number of people they are able to reach.
Women’s health issues are the next things we are led to get involved in. It has come to our attention that many girls and women among the village do not have the appropriated needs met for the natural monthly life cycle. We are taking in sewing machines, fabric and cleaning products to teach and train the next generation.
- Treadle machine $100.00 ( some villages have no power)
- Fabric $100.00
- Cleaning products $100.00
No gift is too small and all donations are deeply appreciated. Won’t you please pray today and ask whether God is leading you to join us in this life-saving outreach? If you would like to donate, please use the PayPal button on this page. If you are moved to offer help in other ways, please contact us here. We thank you!